This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Switch Pro Controller left stick false inputs

I've played Minecraft every day for about 3 weeks now and I hadn't started having a problem until now. Whenever I use my bluetooth Procon and push the left joystick to anywhere near the outside of the radius, a false "s" is inputted. This means that if I'm trying to make my player walk forward, it will freeze as it's trying to walk both forwards and backwards at the same time. This is evidenced by the ingame chat. When entering the chat and pushing the joystick forwards, I type "wswswswswswswswswswswswswswsws".

I even cleared the left stick of any rewasd mappings whatsoever and reset it's settings. The false input persists. Whenever I use the ingame control remapper to not use the s command for backwards walk, the walking problem is fixed as I can just remap to the new chosen key, but the real problem is still there. This is evidenced by the chat once again registering pushing the unmapped joystick forward near the edges as "ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" .

How do I fix this problem?

Hello,
    Thank you for your report.

Please select "Do not repeat" option of virtual keyboard repeat rate to receive a single down keyboard event, like this - https://streamable.com/909wc
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X