Rapid Fire Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapid Fire Only

My objective is simple, I just want rapid-fire without messing with how the controller is emulated. This is a make or break thing with me and would most likely end up buying the full version if I can achieve this. I just don't like the way the thumbsticks feel on Xbox 360 controller emulation. So I would like to know a way to practically keep it so my controllers emulated profile is still that of the Xbox One while being able to have rapid fire on.

Hello!

Unfortunately, there is technically impossible to set a physical Xbox button to turbo or toggle, so that is why we are using the virtual controller.

Still, we have a done a lot of job to make the virtual controller working flawlessly. Could you please describe what is not working OK on sticks with a virtual controller enabled? Have you changed some settings? Maybe, you can show me the screenshot of the Advanced tab for the sticks?

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

Unfortunately, there is technically impossible to set a physical Xbox button to turbo or toggle, so that is why we are using the virtual controller.

Still, we have a done a lot of job to make the virtual controller working flawlessly. Could you please describe what is not working OK on sticks with a virtual controller enabled? Have you changed some settings? Maybe, you can show me the screenshot of the Advanced tab for the sticks?
      Thank you for the response. There is a seminal difference between the way the drivers for the XB1 controller and 360 controller drivers behave. This difference might be a simple matter of how much time a developer has put into axial and radial tuning but I think it's a simple matter of the joysticks in the XB1 is newer technology therefor the firmware and drivers are going to be more finely tunned, especially when you are overclocking a USB and controller port to do 1000 hurts polling to achieve a more precise registration (Something I have achieved btw). Maybe you have a profile that simulates it so that the sticks behave the same an XB1 controller?

Comment

Hello,
        Windows drivers and games on Xinput level make no distinction between Xbox 360 and Xbox One - they work the same with all buttons and sticks. Also, USB overclocking has no much sense on Xbox controller because Xinput is polled interface and also input reports from Xbox controller arrive on average each 8 ms only no matter how fast your USB is. This is how Xbox One gamepad firmware works.

Anyway, we need exact details or examples where did you see changes between XB1 and 360 drivers' behavior and how it reflected at the gamepad sticks work.

Thank you in advance.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X