But the screen is xbox360 interface

Is there a way to change the interface

Click image for larger version

Name:	5566.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	218037

Hello,
    Do you use BT adapter to connect or internal BT if it's a laptop? Does the problem persist if you connect your Xbox Elite ver.2 via cable?

Is it the original XBOX Elite gamepad?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,
      Do you use BT adapter to connect or internal BT if it's a laptop? Does the problem persist if you connect your Xbox Elite ver.2 via cable?

Is it the original XBOX Elite gamepad?

1.BT adapter (MAGIC-S PRO)

Name:	61iW7csd++L._AC_.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	218041

2.Using USB is normal

Name:	5566.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	218042

3.yes

Comment

Hello,

I see. I think this is because this adapter has several options and one of then is Xinput makes controller be detected as Xbox 360, bot the original one. There is a manual on how to connect the Elite 2 controller on the official website, please check it, perhaps it solves the problem.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

I see. I think this is because this adapter has several options and one of then is Xinput makes controller be detected as Xbox 360, bot the original one. There is a manual on how to connect the Elite 2 controller on the official website, please check it, perhaps it solves the problem.

The methods inside have been tried Still unable to resolve

Comment

Hello,
            Sorry to hear, but this is the adapter issue, not the software. We didn't have tests with this particular model, therefore we can't say more. According to the manual it should work using Sync mode. Perhaps another adapter (like origin one) or connect via cable solves the problem.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,
              Sorry to hear, but this is the adapter issue, not the software. We didn't have tests with this particular model, therefore we can't say more. According to the manual it should work using Sync mode. Perhaps another adapter (like origin one) or connect via cable solves the problem.

Ok Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X