Questions about advanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about advanced

In main configuration, there are many options to set in advanced of the right stick.

But in shift 1, there is no such option to set.

In this way, I have a problem.

In shift 1, I want to map the right stick to L, C, P, B.

I only want to activate these four keys when I use them, but not L + C, C + P, P + B, B + L.

What should I do?

Hello,
    Thank you for your report.

The Vertical and Horizontal axis range adjust only in main, the shift doesn't have this option but the adjusted axes in the main are inherited in shifts. So, the same ranges in the main should trigger the shift.

I would appreciate it if you specify more detailed the reported issue. How did you set up the axes, what game the issue reproduces?
    Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,
      Thank you for your report.

The Vertical and Horizontal axis range adjust only in main, the shift doesn't have this option but the adjusted axes in the main are inherited in shifts. So, the same ranges in the main should trigger the shift.

I would appreciate it if you specify more detailed the reported issue. Hoe did you set up the axes, what game the issue reproduces?
      Thank you in advance.
      Hello, I'm playing World of Warcraft.

In main configuration, I have set the right stick to mouse movement.

This setting works well. I don't want to change it.

In shift 1, I want to set the right stick to four interface buttons, such as L, C, P and B.

You can see that it's bad to open these interfaces at the same time.

In fact, I often just want to open one of them.

In this case, in shift 1, I have a requirement.

That is, the right stick can work like a keyboard key.

I don't want L + C, C + P, P + B and B + L to appear, because this will open two interfaces at the same time.

Comment

Hello!

I would suggest you to try Shortcuts to get the behavior you need.

First, map stick directions to the needed set of keyboard keys: L, C, P, B:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2137932d75.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.4 KB ID:	218056

Then, go to Shortcuts (1) menu inside this Shift (2) and set 4 diagonal shortcuts (Stick Up + Stick Right, Stick Right + Stick Down, etc). Each one should be mapped to L, C, P, B again (3-6):

Click image for larger version  Name:	796e3bedf2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	218057

This configuration will help you avoid the diagonal movements.

Would be grateful if you try.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hello!

I would suggest you to try Shortcuts to get the behavior you need.

First, map stick directions to the needed set of keyboard keys: L, C, P, B:

Click image for larger version Name:	2137932d75.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.4 KB ID:	218056

Then, go to Shortcuts (1) menu inside this Shift (2) and set 4 diagonal shortcuts (Stick Up + Stick Right, Stick Right + Stick Down, etc). Each one should be mapped to L, C, P, B again (3-6):

Click image for larger version Name:	796e3bedf2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	44.1 KB ID:	218057

This configuration will help you avoid the diagonal movements.

Would be grateful if you try.
          I see that the solution you give can solve my problem to some extent.

I will try this solution.

But I still hope you can add proper functions to reWASD.

Because it's the case.

For the right stick, for example, move up.

I don't have to be able to move up exactly, maybe to the left or to the right.

If I use the solution you gave me.

Then I may press another key to open another interface.

This is not the result I want.

So I have to close the wrong interface and try to open it again.

It's not a pleasant experience.

I hope you understand.

Add good functions to reWASD, which is my suggestion.

Comment

Hello,

There no option to adjust axies range in shift mode and the most optimal way of your request is to use shortcuts. Yes, it requires an additional button to be used as a Shift modifier but, inside shift, you get more customized stick behavior.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
              Hello,

There no option to adjust axies range in shift mode and the most optimal way of your request is to use shortcuts. Yes, it requires an additional button to be used as a Shift modifier but, inside shift, you get more customized stick behavior.
              Well.

Things are better now.

In shift 1, I think I need "Vertical axis range" and "Horizontal axis range".

If this function can be added, it will be better.

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Unfortunately, this setting is available in Main configuration only, and at the moment, it is impossible to add it to Shift mode.

However, with shortcuts, you are able to achieve the desired behavior. Just tune the diagonals you need to the keyboard keys used in the game.

Comment

Working...
                X