Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about turbo

Hello,

When I use 'trubo' in my macro, I cant find a way to do a pause before turbo.

For Example :
    (when I press a button) A -(wait 1sec)-> B -(50ms)-> B -(50ms)-> B....->B (loop)

I have read all the tutorials, but this problem still bothers me, thank you for your patience.

Hello!

There is one tricky protection in Combo Editor, it doesn't let you create a combo that includes a pause only, because this combo sounds useless.
    But, once you add any key to the sequence, the Pause icon is active, and you can add it. Then, you will need to drag it to the first place, like I do here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	8169af05a0.jpg
Views:	684
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	218059

Then, the combo looks as follows:

Name:	d085c77419.jpg
Views:	646
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	218060

Once it is done, go Back to the main configuration, check Turbo option and set the pause between iterations:

Name:	eda5161e53.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	218061

It should do a trick, so will be happy if you check it

Comment

Thank you for your reply, what you mentioned is really useful.
      However, according to this method, [a long time wait -> short time cycle] cannot be achieved, because the long pause (dragged to the first place) are also included in the loop,makes the loop waits long

In FPS games, I need to reload first (long wait) and then shoot (short cycle)
      Looks like I need to implement it with two buttons, It's ok, thank you

Comment

Oh, seems I didn't understand you correct. I thought you need to press A to get Turbo of B

Well, the behavior you need is truly hard to achieve using one button. The only solution is to create a "manual" combo with A -> long pause -> B -> short pause -> B... -> B. If you add more "B" than usually needed before the next reload is required, you will be able to stop this combo when you release a button with Turbo.

This doesn't sounds like an elegant solution though. So if you have some free buttons for "reload", it would be better

Comment

Well, sounds like a manual job
          I still expect more solutions in the future, thanks for the reply

Comment

Actually, I have another one more idea :satisfied:

Please set a combo as I've described you first: [1-sec pause] - B-down - [50-ms pause] - B-up and add Turbo checkbox to it.

Then, go to Start Press activator and add A there:

Click image for larger version  Name:	b4fe686fa3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.9 KB ID:	218075

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
              Actually, I have another one more idea :satisfied:

Please set a combo as I've described you first: [1-sec pause] - B-down - [50-ms pause] - B-up and add Turbo checkbox to it.

Then, go to Start Press activator and add A there:

Click image for larger version Name:	b4fe686fa3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	40.9 KB ID:	218075

Name:	turbe1s.png
Views:	661
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	218077

Comment

Hello,

You mentioned that you need 1 sec. t wait after A press. So, the A mapped for Start Press - > 1--ms pause, combo B button with 50ms, 1000ms pause - > combo B button 50ms - > turbo loop.

If you don't need a sec. pause, please remove from the combo, you will have the same behavior without 100ms in turbo. But in this case, a combo starts right after A triggering.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
                  Hello,

You mentioned that you need 1 sec. t wait after A press. So, the A mapped for Start Press - > 1--ms pause, combo B button with 50ms, 1000ms pause - > combo B button 50ms - > turbo loop.

If you don't need a sec. pause, please remove from the combo, you will have the same behavior without 100ms in turbo. But in this case, a combo starts right after A triggering.
                  Hello,

thank you for your patience

If I set a 1000ms pause in turbo, and with Start Press, It will be like this:
                  Start Press -> 1000ms pause - > B button -> 1050ms - > B button -> 1050ms -> B button ->......turbo loop.

not like this: 1000ms pause - > combo B button 50ms - > turbo loop.

So in my opinion, the only solution is a manual job :satisfied:

If the 1000ms pause only once, it will be perfect

Comment

Okay, one more shot

(yep, you are completely right, sorry seems we didn't get it from the beginning)

1. Please go to Single Press activator, remove your Combo and Turbo and press Unmap
                    2. Then, go to Long Press activator and add a Combo with B-down -> 50-ms-pause -> B-up there
                    3. Go to Start Press activator and add A

In this case, your Turbo won't start at the moment, it will start after you press and hold your button during Long Press time (it is 300 ms by default, so you need to make it bigger. So,

4. Visit Preferences (an icon at the bottom right) -> Press time tab -> Long press time should be set to 1000 ms.

Comment

It is indeed another solution, although there are some side effects, I would consider using it, thanks

Comment

You are welcome!

By the way, which side effects you have? Do you use Long Press on other buttons?

Comment

yep, I prefer to use all features on all keys, especially on some complex games, sometimes have to face some complex scenarios
                          So far it works very well, rewasd is very useful software, keep going

Comment

Thanks for your feedback!

Will think how to make it easier in the next versions

Comment

Working...
                            X