Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Macro using the left thumb stick

Hello,

maybe it is something I am missing but I am trying to make a macro using inputs from the left control stick. I am not seeing a way to do this. If I go into the key combo, and click on record, if I move the left stick, nothing happens but the right stick combos will be read.

Hello!

You can't record stick movements yet in reWASD, but you can create such combo manually.

Here are the appropriate icons (1), and here is how it will look like in the combo sequence (2):

Click image for larger version  Name:	4d8e32b526.jpg Views:	0 Size:	98.0 KB ID:	218120

As you may see, there are two axes for each stick: horizontal and vertical. +100 Horizontal is equal to the stick that is fully deflected to the right, while -100 Horizontal — the same to the left.

The deflection can be relative or absolute. With the first one, your combo will move together with an actual stick, while absolute stick deflection sets a stick to the defined position regardless of other controls.

You may also want to read a bit of use cases we have in our help guide. Please visit #19 and #20.

Comment

Beautiful, this will work. Thank you for the timely response.

Comment

You are welcome!

Feel free to ask any question here

Comment

Working...
        X