how to use joycons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to use joycons?

When I used the trial version of this a few months ago, I used joycons, and they showed up as one on the mapping screen, orientated in its sideways position that you would use to play games with a single joycon. I also know that I can join both the joycons up to use as one. I just bought the program, and I cant seem to get the joycon to show up as its sideways position. I can separate from the other joycon, but it still has the other side of the joycon faded with the mappings. I want to use just one joycon, without the other side showing up on the same profile. thanks!

Hello,
    Thank you for your report.

Both joycons display side by side because using joycons in pairs is a common use case. Also, configs are universal for all controllers and 2 joycon parts displaying together allow seeing all used controls for each of the devices (left and right) in the config.
    The active joycon is highlighted when it selects in devices menu or adjusted with mappings - https://streamable.com/3p9ys.

The trial version has the same visuals as a paid version, we did change nothing.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you very much for the help and the video. I now understand how to use the joycons individually and paired up together.

Comment

Hello,

You're welcome.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X