Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First my config started bugging out, now I can't even reinstall the app!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First my config started bugging out, now I can't even reinstall the app!

My config started bugging out with the analog stick mappings just refusing to work on my default setup (worked in shift phases though) and other wonky behavior
    So I try uninstalling the app, it told me to reboot
    After reboot I downloaded the latest installation but every time I run it, it says I need to reboot

Hello,
    Thank you for your report.

Do you proceed with the reboot as system restart (win - power - restart)? It highly required to restart the system, not switch a PC off. Also, please check the section #21 of the troubleshooting link in order to resolve the problem - https://help.rewasd.com/faq/troubleshooting.html#21

Please also use the latest version of the reWASD which is 5.2.2.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,
      Thank you for your report.

Do you proceed with the reboot as system restart (win - power - restart)? It highly required to restart the system, not switch a PC off. Also, please check the section #21 of the troubleshooting link in order to resolve the problem - https://help.rewasd.com/faq/troubleshooting.html#21

Please also use the latest version of the reWASD which is 5.2.2.

Thank you for replying

1. I was using the latest version, 5.2.2
      2. Yes, of course I restarted multiple times
      3. Thank you for the link; but I ended up performing a system restore to a checkpoint and that resolved all my issues including the configuration/execution issues

Comment

Hello,
        Understood. Great that the problem was resolved. Let us know if any questions remain.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X