Problem Mouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Mouse

Hello i bought the full version im so happy with the software but i have a problem and a question. The sensitivity of the mouse looks bug if i move the mouse fast just move really slow why? is some way to fix it?That happen when i map the r stick at the mouse i change sense and everything at the sofware but nothing change. Thanks for the help

Hello,
    Thank you for the report. May I ask you to provide some detailed description, steps that would help to reproduce the problem? What config do you use (may you share with us if it's some custom config)? What setting did you change that didn't work? Is it possible to provide some video where we may see the problem?

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Im using the mouse like a right stick, if i move slow the mouse works well with the sensivity i choice at the program, but if i move really fast the mouse get slowed thats all.

Comment

Hello,

We would appreciate it if you specify your config file used for playing ( C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles). Also, please make a video with your steps, setting to see the problem clearly, as the description doesn't contain enough information to reproduce the problem. It' highly important.

Thank you in advance.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

u have the profile at the community, i used the profile from one user Funky Spicy u can find it in the comunity. Is for fortnite, u can change everything and yes works well if u use slow the mouse but when u do fastest moviments get slowed af.

Comment

Could you please test those weird movements in joy.cpl?
            1. Apply your config
            2. Type joy.cpl in Windows search
            3. Open the tool, choose the virtual controller
            4. Click Properties
            5. Move your mouse quickly to see the deflections. Normally, when the mouse moves fast, the stick should go to maximum. If not, please take a video of what you see there.

Sorry for inconvenience, but unfortunately, we can't reproduce the issue from our side, so any help will be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
            X