Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My configs folder unchangeable

Hi,

I couldn't find a way to change the folder where rewasd saves my profiles. My configs tab in settings has the storage path but it can't be changed. By default it uses Users/Public/Documents path instead of Users/*my actual user*/Documents path which in my case would store it to the cloud how I would want it to be.

Hello,

Yes the C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles is the default directory. It doesn't change and is permanent. There is no way to adjust the custom directory for config. But thank you for your suggestion, we will take it into account.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Just want to second this request. I would really like to be able to pick the directory and reload the application. I was hoping it would be something I could change in the registry or something. I have lost so many configs because of this because .\users\public\reWASD is just not something I think of when doing a fresh install of windows or set up backups.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your suggestion, we will take it into account.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello jpascal

I would recommend you to use our Community as a storage for most important configs. You can share a config using an icon at the top left corner of the main window (near the config's name).
          We will certainly add the possibility to change the location of the configs, but as a temporary solution, I think you may find Community useful.

Comment

Working...
          X