Binding Different Profiles to a Key?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binding Different Profiles to a Key?

Well, i´ve just bought the Logitech G815 Keyboard. I really love it but unfortunately u cannot add any Macro to Keys like ABC etc.. Just to their G Keys its possible to add Macros.
    This restriction sucks so i bought reWASD to get some Macros to keys i want

Thanks for that Tool. Awesome. Just saying

Ok long story short...
    On my G815 i have these G Keys i can set any Key/Macro whatever Logitech made possibe...

What i am trying to figure out now is how to add, for now, a reWASD Profile to, lets say, F1... so Later i can add the F1 with the reWASD Profile to G1 (Logitechs Macro Keys)
    My problem is that i have no clue how to add Profiles to a Single Key....

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

You need to re-assign the G button to F using the official Logitech software, like G1 - > F1. Then, add any key combo or mapping in reWASD for F1 button. There is an online manual describing how to remap a gaming keyboard - https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap/keyboard.html
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank You... Really Pain in da Ass from Logitech

I figured out how Profiles do work in reWASD. Bit confusing, since Profiles are Slots but anyway.

To change a Slot i need to execute a Hotkey like L-Alt + L-STRG plus eg. F1
      If i add this combination as a Macro and add this Macro to eg. G1 its just not working

In reWASD i cannot bind a Slot to a single Key like F1 - it just wont let me...

reWASD:
      Profile 1 is Destiny 2: Some Binds like Run/Slide - Melee Attack etc
      Profile on reWASD has Slot Key Combination LALT + LSTRG + 1

Profile 2 has LALT + LSTRG + 2

How do i add this two Slots to the G Keys to get it working?

My Head is burning

Comment

Ok cannot edit the Post before (Please Delete it)

Ok.... Im doing something wrong....
        • Choosed the G815 in reWASD
        • From the "Burger" Pulldown adding a New Config called Test
        • Choosing The F5 Key - And to Left i have added a Combo

In Slots the Combo is set to F5

I have added the G1 to F5.... and..... nothing
        Also uploaded the Pix from what i did
        Attached Files

Comment

btw i know its Lshift but saved is f5... looks like i hitted this accidentally

Comment

Hello,

The Slots changing work differently and there is no option to set it in combo or other different ways. Slots change with hotkeys only, that contain 2 or 3 controls (buttons). Mostly it was implemented to prevent accidental slot switching with a single button while gaming. We have plans to add some custom commands where any combo would be allowed to use. But it would be added next releases.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Sounds good And i was trying to figure why its not working.... Mannnn
              Well, then waiting for next Release.... For now i just ordered a new Keyboard because Logitechs Software is a Pain in da Ass.... User-"Un"friendly as Hell

Comment

Working...
              X