Mouse mapping stopped working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse mapping stopped working

Hello, I'm currently using the trial for a keyboard + mouse setup to emulate a playstation ds4 controller for ps now. It worked ok for a couple of days but now the following behaviour has changed:
    • when I apply the remap the mouse movement doesn't freeze anymore and doesn't work within the ps now game; mouse click does still work ingame as does the keyboard
    • the left WIN key to switch of remap doesn't work anymore; only way to turn remap off is by hitting ctrl+alt+del
    • the advanced settings for the mouse are now locked while they were available the first few days; trial still has 10 days remaining
    I've already tried several things mentioned on the forum, like: uninstalling rewasd, manually deleting the files from the programdata rewasd dir but to no avail. Any pointers?

Thanks!

Hello,
    Thank you for your report.

Please check if the Advanced Mapping feature is active (it has a trial period for 3 days, so it might have been expired or hasn't been activated yet).

Then I would recommend checking this footage -https://streamable.com/d29py. Re-initialize the mouse, check unmap and using joy.cpl check that it works out of the game.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Indeed the Advanced Mapping feature trial has already ended, so that's the reason then that mouse 'look' doesn't work ingame anymore, right? Is there any way that it could be unlocked again, for a day, so I can make sure that that's the case?

Thanks!

Comment

Hello,

I can extend the trial for a couple more days, but eventually, this is a paid feature, so you may buy it to your license key if you already have it. Do you have a license key or you're trialing? In case of the license, please provide the email address that was used to purchase.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

That would be great. I'm trialing.

Thanks

Comment

Hello,
            I sent you DM. Please check and reply back.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi! I have the same problem. For now mouse movement does not locked when press remap and virtual game pad does not respond to mouse movement. But all other buttons works fine. This sink does not work with advanced setup to (i tried in trial). Im paid user, but for now it stop working for some reason (

Comment

Ok! I fixed my problem =) I got many devises like additional keyboard and mouses connected to my PC (dont ask why) so i unplugged everything, reboot and from that point it works. Now i plugged back devices and it still works. im happy!

Comment

Hello!

Great to know that it is solved now.
                  The device initialization may be a tricky thing, so next time you see something additional in reWASD, I advise you to use Detection mode to find which device is a needed one.

Comment

Hello,
                    Great news!

Do not forget that we added device detection feature that helps defining which physical devices correspond to the devices detected by reWASD - https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html. Very convenient if you have many connected devices.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                    X