Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roccat Talk and Tyon mouse.

Hi,

I like to use the software to map keyboard inputs to the left side of a ps4 pad and use the mouse as normal especially good in FPS. However suddenly when I load up REWASD it disables the mouse. This makes the software completely unusable at the moment. Any ideas?

Hello,
    Thank you for your report.

I might be that you have the "Enable autoremap on startup" option checked that turn ON your remote play config automatically where your mouse is mapped to the controller stick moves. Try to disable this option and try again.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks,

I had been messing around with a config to use the mouse as the right hand of a pad so that games like Division would streamline the keyset - less buttons to remember on a pad. This was being triggered as a default profile when loading and as the mouse was mapped to the right stick was not working. You hit the nail on the head. I plugged in my Steam controller, which I hope you support soon, and deleted this profile and applier another. All is well.

Thanks again and hope this post helps others as silly as me.

Comment

Hello,

Great! Glad the problem has been resolved. And spoiler, the Steam controller is going to be supported by reWASD soon.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X