Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World War Z

Hi,
    No big deal, but reWASD not working with World War Z (Remap OFF or the game doesn't see my controller) ... any explanation ?

Thank you

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

Perhaps the game didn't pick the virtual controller properly. Please restart the game with active mappings (Remap is ON left down button is yellow) or reboot the PC with active mappings if it would not help (make sure that this feature (3) is checked).
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I tried a lot of things and from what I know this not a setup problem. It seems like this game doesn't work with any kind of controller remap (DS4, Steam controller support, etc.).

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your reply.

In most of the cases, the steps described above are working. As for World War Z, just tried to test and indeed the Xbox virtual controller isn't picked up in the game, but it's all good with DS4, the virtual DS4 is detected even without game or launcher restarting.

reWASD allows emulating DS4 controller so, please emulate virtual DS4 controller with your mappings and test in the game - https://recordit.co/kPcsu3fMKa
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yop,
          Hard to play with these stupids on screen Playstation shorcuts but it works with DS4 emulation
          Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Great to know!! Glad that we got an option to play. We will try to investigate the issue more detailed from our side to find a workaround.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X