Input getting stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Input getting stuck

Hi, I'm using the button remapper on CoD Modern Warfare if I use the virtual controller and press square to reload the analogue sticks become less responsive until the reload is over, this doesn't happen without rewasd. It's like the input gets stuck, you reload, move the analogue stick left and the camera moves left, right and the camera moves right but then left and the camera will keep moving right for a short time before moving left, it's unplayable. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello!

Can you please send me a config you are using in reWASD?

The configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
    It should be a *.rewasd file

Comment

Hi thanks for your help, here's the config.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your config. It seems that the config OK. Are you press\hold square button while sticks are beings moved? May I ask you to create a new config with virtual mappings only, without touchpad remappings, like this - https://recordit.co/zRHOFdSrqV? Will the problem be reproducible?

Also, do you use Steam?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi,

No I just tap the button then move the sticks, I've uploaded a video so you can see clearly what's happening in game.

Tried without the touchpad remapped and the problem persists, yes I do you use Steam although CoD is launched via Battle.net as its Activision.

Video, teilen, Kamerahandy, Videohandy, kostenlos, hochladen

You can see normal behaviour before I reload and then the issue after I reload where some of my analogue stick inputs seem to be missed.

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for your reply.

I think that Steam interfering could cause this problem. May I ask you to open the big picture mode - Control Settings and disable controller support - https://prnt.sc/rwt2a5. Then try to reproduce the problem again.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
              Hello,
              Thank you for your reply.

I think that Steam interfering could cause this problem. May I ask you to open the big picture mode - Control Settings and disable controller support - https://prnt.sc/rwt2a5. Then try to reproduce the problem again.
              Hi,

Makes no difference, still exhibits the same behaviour.

Comment

Hello,
                That's weird, actually. Need so testing to do as I'm doesn't understand what could cause such ingame behavior.

I will try to install the game and check the described issue. It could take some time, but I will reply as got some results for sure.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,
                  That's weird, actually. Need so testing to do as I'm doesn't understand what could cause such ingame behavior.

I will try to install the game and check the described issue. It could take some time, but I will reply as got some results for sure.

Hi, okay, thanks for all your help.

Comment

Hello,

Hey, little update, I found out that you can change the virtual controller to virtual DS4 and now everything works perfectly, not sure why it didn't work before on the virtual xbox one.

Comment

Hello,
                      Thank you for your feedback. Glad that the problem has been resolved. We going to add some improvements to the virtual Xbox 360, so I'm sure that the problem won't happen again.

Sorry I didn't reply after our last correspondence, haven't installed the game yet.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X