Drifting while vibrating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting while vibrating

I’ve set my dead zone so high and it still drifts while it vibrates and when I turn vibration off it doesn’t drift but I can’t play without it please help and also reWASD doesn’t register my controller wirelessly only wired

Hello,

What controller do you use? Please take the screenshot of the deadzone you've set. Did you check the "Affect gamepad hardware - https://prnt.sc/rwkqpq"?
    Does the system see your wirelessly connected controller (it's easy to check via joy.cpl embedded Windows utility, press win - > type joy.cpl -> see connected devices)?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yes it steam and everything else it works wirelessly and it’s a cheap unbranded wireless Gamepad from ebay
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

So, the problem was in Steam? Did you switch off the Steam (did some adjustments in the Steam) and the problem stopped being reproduced?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

No no I meant it works on steam wireless but reWASD doesn’t read it

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for your reply.

So, the reWASD sees that controller plugged via cable, doesn't it? Does the problem reproduce with a cabled controller with disabled controller support in Steam? Also, specify the exact controller vendor\model.

Thank you in advance.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

yes it works on steam wireless and via cable but on reWASD it’s only cable

Comment

And this only been happening on cod modern warfare usally when I shoot or reload

Comment

Hello,
                  Thank you for your reply.

We do not support this controller officially https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap...d-devices.html so, it could be a hardware issue, considering that it's happening with the specific game only. As I understood the controller works well with reWASD plugged via cable out of the game, doesn't it? You may try to reproduce this problem with https://html5gamepad.com/ service.

Plug the controller.
                  Open the provided link and press test vibration.

Do sticks still drift while vibration?
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

thank you for the reply

it does not drift on the tester

Comment

Hello,

I think this is a game issue, not the reWASD, as the problem is relevant to COD only. Unfortunately, we didn't have tests with this game, so I can tell you what's the problem. I'll try to install the game and check It out.
                      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                      X