error: failed to connect to server.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error: failed to connect to server.

"error: failed to connect to server. check network connection and firewall settings" is what i get when i start up reWASD i already reinstalled it but didnt work atall (also disabled antivirus software) i dont know what firewall settings to look at. can someone pls help me

Hello,

Please go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open the file hosts via notepad. Please check that there are no hostnames related to daemon tools or take a screenshot.

To be sure that you have access to our server please do the following:

- open cmd and type ping secure.disc-soft.com to know if our server is pinging by your PC.
    - turn off (temporary) all antiviruses that are active or work background. Like Windows Defender and other ones if they are installed on the PC.

Let us know if the problem persists.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello, I bought the license code for the full version, but no matter what I do, I can't activate it, what should I do?

Attached Files
      "error: failed to connect to server. check network connection and firewall settings" is what i get when i start up reWASD i already reinstalled it but didnt work atall (also disabled antivirus software) i dont know what firewall settings to look at. can someone pls help me :(

Comment

reWASD.exe, reWASDEngine.exe, and reWASDService.exe processes should have access to the Loopback Interface (127.0.0.1), the Local Network (192.168.0.* by default), and Internet (or at least to secure.disc-soft.com) to work properly.

If you are using Windows Firewall, ensure all reWASD rules are enabled for all network types. You can find the guide here.
        If you use third-party anti-virus or protection software, try adding all reWASD executables to the exclusions or trusted apps list.

If you use an Eero Security service on your router, please allow the secure.disc-soft.com domain in its settings or disable the service.

If your PC cannot make a stable connection to our server, we suggest using a VPN service or contacting your Internet provider for further assistance.

Comment

Originally Posted by Miron4ik42 View Post
          reWASD.exe, reWASDEngine.exe, and reWASDService.exe processes should have access to the Loopback Interface (127.0.0.1), the Local Network (192.168.0.* by default), and Internet (or at least to secure.disc-soft.com) to work properly.

If you are using Windows Firewall, ensure all reWASD rules are enabled for all network types. You can find the guide here.
          If you use third-party anti-virus or protection software, try adding all reWASD executables to the exclusions or trusted apps list.

If you use an Eero Security service on your router, please allow the secure.disc-soft.com domain in its settings or disable the service.

If your PC cannot make a stable connection to our server, we suggest using a VPN service or contacting your Internet provider for further assistance.
          How do I do this? If you mean to use DNS, I tried it, it gave me a license error. If you know another way, send me a picture so that I can understand it better. I really appreciate your help.​

Comment

plz help me i cant active licence

Comment

Originally Posted by omidete View Post

How do I do this? If you mean to use DNS, I tried it, it gave me a license error. If you know another way, send me a picture so that I can understand it better. I really appreciate your help.​
              Could you send a screenshot of the error you are getting?
              Also check if you have tried using a VPN to activate reWASD and disable the Eero Security service in your router settings?​

Comment

Working...
              X