X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activating deployment to multiple domain-attached PCs

Hello,

I'm looking for a remapping tool that can:
    1. Detect and remap the buttons on the Razer Naga Trinity's interchangeable side plates to send keystroke combos
    2. Be easily deployed to multiple PCs along with a pre-set config file so the end-user is not required to manage configuration

In the trial version I've confirmed that reWASD achieves point 1 quite well and I believe I've worked out how to achieve point 2 without too much fuss but I've realized that the activation process may present an issue.

Is there any way at all to script or automate the activation and revocation processes? Or maybe a sort of volume license scenario where individual machines can be added or removed within a single interface?

Ideally I'd like to pass the license/activation code as a variable within the install script and somehow include the revocation process in the uninstall script but anything that eliminates the need to visit each workstation and manually activate would be welcome.

Thanks!

Hello,

1. There is a way to remap programmable buttons of your Razer Naga Trinity's - https://help.rewasd.com/how-to-remap/mouse.html. Fame configs store here C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles, so you may save\share presets on another PC or share our community.

2. reWASD goes wth a single instance key, therefore you may activate the software on the single PC. Of course, you may revoke the activated instance to re-use the license key again. No option to multi-instances activation yet.

3. The license revoke proceeds automatically after software uninstalling or revoke proceeds via the customer's account where the license is assigned.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you for the response.

Just to confirm, an administrator will need to physically or remotely visit each individual PC to activate the software and there's currently no way to avoid this. Is that correct?

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your reply.
        Licenses are stored personal account. You may have as many you want licenses and revoke them from the account but activation is individual for each of PCs.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X