ReWASD is holding number 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ReWASD is holding number 5

ReWASD is holding number 5. Number five is not bind to anything in any game I have. Number five is not bind to ReWASD map either. Somehow ReWASD is holding number 5. Everytime I open a chat in a game or open any browser or open a notepad the number 5 start entering multiple times like if you holding the key. I tried to uninstall ReWASD and that doesn't work. I create a new profile, that didn't work either.

Hello,

reWASD mappings work only when Remap is ON. Please, try to do the following:
    1. Check if remap is ON button is yellow for all devices connected once you open the reWASD. Do OFF for each of the devices. You may also press ctrl+alt+del that would stop all mappings that are running atm.

2. Check and disable the autodetect option for all configs. It permits applying configs automatically when an associated process is in the focus - https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functions/autodetect.html.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Can someone explain why ReWASD is activating number 5 keyboard every time I open the in game chat or any tool where you can write and how to disable it? Please? Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Please share the config you have a problem with. Please, open Preferences - My Data and open config folder location. open the folder this config and attach the *rewasd file.

Does the problem happen when remap is OFF as asked you above?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I delete that config and start it from scratch. Now is working properly. Thanks for try anyways.

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for let us know. It seemed that the old config ha some mappings with Numpad 5.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X