Script not working after purchasing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script not working after purchasing

so before I purchased a key I used a trial of rewasd for Tekken 7 and it was working perfectly. after the trial expired I immediately purchased keys
    activated it and it was all good, but when I came back to playing the script's doesn't work anymore, i tried reinstalling everything, nothing works, I tried remapping my own button
    and it doesn't register at all. I am using a DS4 controller, tried switching scripts too, I also noticed that on the joystick configuration option it changed my controller to Wireless Controller (DS4) to XBOX360 controller. (This all happened after purchasing my license!)

Hello,

What license did you buy? Is it a full pack or basic functionality license? I may assume that the combo feature hasn't been expired while you were trialing the software. You may check whether a feature is active that way: License tab (key icon left down corner) - > Combo feature.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

What license did you buy? Is it a full pack or basic functionality license? I may assume that the combo feature hasn't been expired while you were trialing the software. You may check whether a feature is active that way: License tab (key icon left down corner) - > Combo feature.
      I purchased a basic functionality license (combo feature) as the script was only using the combo feature. and yes it's active, the free trial of the program itself wasn't expired but the features has expired that's why I immediately purchased the combo feature.

Comment

Basically when I try to map something in rewasd and click apply/save and go in game the button won't work

Comment

Hello,

Does the combo work out the game? Please, let try that;

Please apply the config with a combo - > open joy.cpl (embedded windows utility, just press win button and type joy.cpl) - > press the button with a dedicated combo. Does the combo trigger? Also, what combo do you create? If the combo contains with gamepad control, the advanced mapping feature is also needed.

Also, what email address was used to buy a license key?
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

Does the combo work out the game? Please, let try that;

Please apply the config with a combo - > open joy.cpl (embedded windows utility, just press win button and type joy.cpl) - > press the button with a dedicated combo. Does the combo trigger? Also, what combo do you create?

Also, what email address was used to buy a license key?
            It doesn't work. Just like on my previous entry when I map a button on rewasd and click apply it disables the button and do nothing. I don't know why activating a license key will make it more complicated. Is it possible for me to get a refund?

Comment

Hello,

It's not complicated If the combo contains with gamepad controls, the advanced mapping feature is also needed. If the combo is about keyboard mappings only, the combo feature is enough. As you try playing Tekken 7, where almost all combo contains gamepad control you need to feature active, Combo and Advanced Mapping.

So, beside combo that is active as you said to check the Advanced Mapping feature.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello,

It's not complicated If the combo contains with gamepad controls, the advanced mapping feature is also needed. If the combo is about keyboard mappings only, the combo feature is enough. As you try playing Tekken 7, where almost all combo contains gamepad control you need to feature active, Combo and Advanced Mapping.

So, beside combo that is active as you said to check the Advanced Mapping feature.
                So if I purchase advance mapping feature it'll work? Because when I try to disable my license and use the script it says I only need the combo feature to make it work. I'm kinda confused here. If so then it'll double the money I paid and should've bought the full license instead because of the misleading info.

Comment

Hello,
                  Yes, it will work. You may test it before buying it. The advanced mapping feature also has 3 days trial and if it's expired already, we may extend the trial.

Please, DM me regarding the Full Pack license.
                  Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                  X