No announcement yet.

I can’t aim properly in-game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update on the square deadzone? I understand if you cannot give a timeframe, though I'd appreciate knowing if it's still a planned feature or not. Thanks a million!

Comment

Originally Posted by Spanish Ty View Post
      Any update on the square deadzone? I understand if you cannot give a timeframe, though I'd appreciate knowing if it's still a planned feature or not. Thanks a million!
      Yes, this feature is planned. We need to make some crucial architecture changes to make it possible that's why it took longer than expected. Sorry for the inconvenience, we will do our best.

Comment

hey so im having the same issue on halo 3, my diagonal aiming is not reaching its full limit when i try to remap my xbox controller with shortcuts on Halo 3 MCC. it works fine when i just remap buttons, but as soon as it becomes a virtual controller im running into this issue. i really want to take advantage of the shortcuts to take my game up a notch. so i hope you guys can figure out why these virtual controllers are not handling the joystick movement of some of these older shooting games properly. love reWASD btw. i would even be willing to pay more money if this problem was fixed... thanks

Comment

Thank you for your request and nice words about our app!

We have collected a sufficient number of requests for the implementation of a square stick, and we are already working in this direction.
          However, I cannot now give an approximate timeline for implementation and, unfortunately, this process will not be accelerated.
          We are working on updates according to certain priorities and levels of importance.
          In any case, stay tuned!

Comment

Working...
          X