Recording Key Combo with physical DS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recording Key Combo with physical DS4

Hi, this question has been asked in july last year as well, with promises made that it'll "be available soon", but the following still seems to not work. I am trying to record a macro with input from a physical DS4, but it seems to only capture keyboard input. To manually input any form of simple macro (i.e. fishing, a farmroute, an attack-routine) with a keyboard vs. an actual controller would take hours rather than minutes. This is the core feature I bought a license for, and I can imagine many user alongside me, so my question is: Is this functionality implemented yet, if so; how do I get reWASD to record my controller instead of my keyboard, and if not; isn't it about time?

Hello!

reWASD allows recording controller input, the only thing that is missing now are stick moves. If your combo includes digital controller buttons, you can record it as you record a keyboard.

Please note that to use controller buttons in a combo, Advanced mapping feature is required.

I'm sorry for the delay with stick moves, we are doing our best to bring new features with each release. It won't be forgotten, I may ensure you.

Comment

Thank you for quick response!

Record stick moves is understandably quite vital for what I'm trying to record, can you possibly say anything about an ETA on this function?

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hello,

No ETA so far, but this feature is on our must-have features list.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X