Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can rewasd map controller to keyboard and mouse on pc

Hi I'm new here...
    ​​​​​​I have a game that only supports controller input on pc. I have an Xbox controller that works with game but I'm not a controller user, so would like to know if I can map the keys and joystick to K&M using rewasd before I purchase?

Thanks

Hello,

As I understood you want that your mouse and keyboard act like a controller.

Please, visit this s blogs that describe how you can do it - https://www.rewasd.com/blog/post/how...out-controller or video our Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXTpTsxTFe4&t=140s
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thanks for the quick responce... Will check it out

Comment

Hey there!

If it is a PC game, you may need to switch to Xbox virtual controller.

You will just need to go to Virtual controller settings (1) and choose the relevant one (2).

The rest is described in a video

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hey there!

If it is a PC game, you may need to switch to Xbox virtual controller.

You will just need to go to Virtual controller settings (1) and choose the relevant one (2).

The rest is described in a video
          Would I need a physical Xbox controller connected to the PC to use the virtual controller? Sorry I'm new to this and trying out the trial.
          Thanks

Comment

Hello,

No, you don't need to physical devices connected and it's better do not have one, when you emulate the controller.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I followed the video but when i apply settings, i don't get the turn off mouse notification. When i lunched the game, and pressed any button on keyboard, the option menu turns to the xbox buttons but as i move the mouse, it turns back to pc controls. So the mouse not mapping. Any help with this? Thanks

Comment

Hello,
                Thank you for your reply.

Need to check the Advanced Mapping feature is ON (it has 3 days trial for testing). Please activate as a trial or let me know if it has been expired.

Click image for larger version

Name:	b17450df00.png
Views:	396
Size:	466.1 KB
ID:	219195

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                X