Controller acts up when has too many inputs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controller acts up when has too many inputs

I recently got Watch Dogs 2 on my computer and decided to play it using a controller instead of the keyboard and mouse just because. My nintendo switch pro controller doesnt work natively through the game so I've been using rewasd to help me out. However this is making it impossible due to the controller acting up everytime (what I think is the problem) it receives too many inputs.

For example, if I am moving, and aiming, and shooting, the controller will just hold the inputs of whatever I just did, so either my camera will begin spinning, or my character wont stop shooting, or my character wont stop moving. This happens constantly and literally makes the game unplayable.

A while ago I also used rewasd to play COD Modern Warfare (as a joke with friends) but again it was unplayable since I wouldnt stop spinning, shooting, and moving.

Is there a fix to this problem because I literally can not play any games with controller on pc if it isnt natively supported by the game.

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

Please, specify what config do you use? Do you use embedded preset or did you create your own config? You said, too many inputs, do you mean that the game switches between controller and KMB inputs? In this case what mappings do you use?

May I ask you to share the config that is used - Preferences - > My Data - > select folder with the config and attach the *rewasd file.

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X