Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while holding the button all remapping went to default

Hello,
    when i finished the remapping either on mouse and keyboard or controller, is there a feature that allowed me when i press and holding a button all remapped buttons gone to default until released that button???

Hello,

There is no requested option. But you may change to the empty slot if you need a default controller state.
    Please, open Preferences - > Slots and set shortcuts for Slot #1 and Slot #2 (for example). The main mapping will be applied to slot #1 when you need a default configuration switch to slot #2.
    And back then.

Otherwise, you may use shift mode. A shift is a feature that permits creating an overlay with different mapping and these mappings are active while you hold a shift modifier button (set button to switch the shift overlay). So, go to the shift, set the shift modifier, and set mappings as "Do not inherit" - https://recordit.co/e6dejiyOju.

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hmmm seems doesn’t help, because some games have build in some features u can’t change it.

for example in The division game u can sprint when u press LShift button also that button change the shoulder while u Aiming, so u can’t make it in two separate buttons.

My problem is: u must press forward button which is W + Sprint button which is LShift to make a sprint but when u combine it with one button using reWASD( W= W+LShift) it will affect u while u Aiming, because whenever u want to go forward while u Aiming it will change the shoulder.

i know its a long subject but it deserve i think.

Comment

Hello,

I see, why don't you try Shift mode then. You may set shift modifier to a button that responds for aiming. Inside shift set the just WASD without W+Lshift combo.

In this way pressing ain button which is a shift modifier as well you activate different layout where WASD only, where you can aim and walk without sprinting.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

its worked when i assign shift modifier to any button in keyboard it will switch to that shift modifier, but when i set shift modifier to a button in mouse which is my aiming button Right Mouse Button(RMB), not working or switching to that shift modifier at all!!

sorry for bothering but its an interesting

Comment

Hey there!

Have you grouped your mouse and keyboard? Once both devices are in one group, you can use a Shift modifier on one device but influence all others in this group.

Comment

WoW its worked when grouped, thank u so much.

Comment

Hello,

Awesome. Thank you for feedback. Have a great gaming.
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                X