F13 keys and mdifers do not seem to be working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F13 keys and mdifers do not seem to be working

I need to press shift,alt and ctrl with the F13 to F24 keys all at the same time (shift F13, alt F13, shift ctrl alt F13,ect,ect ), so I can use my keyboard as a soundboard, I can use the F keys but I can not get it to register more than shift, F1-F12 seem to only work with non modified keys IE alt,ctrl and shift do not work on them.

I want to use 1-0, q-p and F1-F12 doing the combos of modifier keys and the Fkeys.

I can get shift F13 to replace the 1 key but only can get F13 to replace the F1 key.

My dyslexia makes it hard for me to communicate at times, sorry if its hard to follow.

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

As I understand, you need to set combos with various sequences of shift, alt, ctrl and F13--F24 and set them to keyboard rows. As keys have to be pressed all at the same time, the hold until release mode is used in combo editor.

So, It should look like this - https://streamable.com/c57v08. Please correct me if I got your point wrong or give me exact examples of the combo you've made that doesn't work.

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

After fiddling with ti a few days ago I managed to find out not only dose it emulate the keys but blocks their input so the 2nd keyboard is independent of the normal windows keybaord, cept maybe alt or ctrl which seem to be lockable, is that a system issue with the modifier keys or something the tech team has not got around to due to the joys of programing?

I am amazed this works better than Luamacros/Hidemacros for me, but I do not need scripts or to run a exe so this works great I will try and buy another copy, kinda hate you don't have a family option that lets you use it on 3-5 pcs, but 15$-20$ a PC is not very unreasonable, more so if you never have to buy it again. Really helps my uncle with Dark souls, the kick move is hard to do with bad thumbs.

Comment

Hey there!

Happy to know that reWASD helps you.
        Yep, the license may be used on one PC at a time only, but once you get the first one, the second and others come with 20% discount.
        Let me know if you need a few, we may create a personal coupon, so you do not need to mess with offers in an app

I'm not sure about "locking" you mentioned above. Are you about "Unmap" that blocks a native input? Some keys could not be unmapped, that is right, we keep some important system keys to be sure that if you unmap everything, you will still be able to perform some basic system actions. Please ensure that you are using the latest version — reWASD 5.4 — because we have removed some limitations (for Left Alt, Left Control and Tab) in this release.

Comment

Working...
        X