Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone been able to get this working on shooters without stutters/lag?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone been able to get this working on shooters without stutters/lag?

Greetings friends, just recently, I got this software while it was on sale and have been trying to get some serious results on Halo TMCC by emulating controller input and getting aim assist on keyboard & mouse. My only issue is the stuttering, input lag and slight performance issues while I have my profile active. These issues primarily come from the keyboard portion of my tests, as my WASD keys are severely delayed, as well as any other keys that have to do with movement. During my play test, I also noticed that these issues get severely worse by using key inputs while also moving my mouse. Has anybody had better luck than I have with this? If so, I'm open to discussions. Share your results.

Hello,

What config do you use, the remote play config that goes as preset or create\modifiy your own? Are there staps to reproduce lags, maybe other keys that pressed with WASD (perhaps LShift or LCTRL to move slowly)? Is it noticeable that inputs are changed in the game, like from controller to the keyboard while you're playing?

Are lags only with Halo? Maybe you were trying other games to play emulating the controller.

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

What config do you use, the remote play config that goes as preset or create\modifiy your own? Are there staps to reproduce lags, maybe other keys that pressed with WASD (perhaps LShift or LCTRL to move slowly)? Is it noticeable that inputs are changed in the game, like from controller to the keyboard while you're playing?

Are lags only with Halo? Maybe you were trying other games to play emulating the controller.

Thank you in advance.
      Greetings,

I am currently using a custom modified profile that is tailored to my hardware. What appears to be the issue here, is that the game thinks I'm using a keyboard & mouse every time I move my mouse around. But when I'm just using keyboard input, the game thinks I'm using a controller. The stuttering, input delay and FPS drops must be coming from the game constantly switching between inputs. I have every input from my mouse, keyboard and controller unmapped, besides a few things that I don't have the option to unmap like Delete, Enter, etc

The exact specs for my hardware are the Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB (Mouse), Corsair K68 Mechanical RGB (Keyboard), and Xbox One Wireless Controller for Windows 10 (Gamepad).

Any information that you can offer on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

Hello!

Are your mouse and keyboard grouped? (1) Do you have Unmaps for all the controls? (2)

Click image for larger version

Name:	c3b05c156c.jpg
Views:	2792
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	219376

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hello!

Are your mouse and keyboard grouped? (1) Do you have Unmaps for all the controls? (2)

Click image for larger version

Name:	c3b05c156c.jpg
Views:	2792
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	219376
          Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing information. It turns out that my mouse was registered as a keyboard in the software, and not as a mouse like it should've been. I also had a few unnecessary things grouped up that weren't required to be there.

Everything appears to be usable at the moment. I'm going to start tinkering around with some mouse settings to smooth out my experience as best as possible.

Thank you once again for providing me with helpful information. Have a good rest of your day.

Cheers.

Comment

Yay! Thanks for letting us know.

Here are some tips about mouse tuning. You may need some tricky steps to make it perfect.

Comment

Working...
            X