Forza Horizon 4 wrong turning sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Horizon 4 wrong turning sensitivity

So I tried Forza Horizon 4 with Rewasd (ps4 controller) and the turning was really bad on left stick, worse than when using DS4Windows (but there I had to do the hide, unhide controller fix to allow game to detect my controller properly), I couldn't make it work with left stick settings and same with profiles for Forza downloaded from here. When played in first person camera, the steering wheel is clearly turning only on 50, 60%, when driving 100+ Kmph. Today I bought original Xbox One controller and turning is completely different, it was unplayable when using Rewasd, but I wanted to turn off trigger vibrations so I tried Rewasd again and the sensitivity is as bad as before. Any solution to this? Do people who created profiles for Forza really played the game with that bad sensitivity? I can't imagine.

Hello!

Can you please share the config you have with me?

Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles

It is a correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

I have more config files there when I tried different setting and profiles from here. I also tried the stick sensitivity settings (aggresive etc) without positive results in this game.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your config.

Do you use gyro mapped to the left stick or the left stick itself (config.1 file contains gyro mappings)? The Advanced gyro setting has a different menu to set while the stick advanced mapping here - https://recordit.co/ot8wRnov4Y.
        Stick response settings are default. Please, specify where did you adjust the stick response?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Yes, I tried many functions and unmapping them, seting to default as well that's because I said that I have more profiles there. I tried Vertical horizontal axis range, response, zone (in the left stick advanced settings). I really don't know what exactly all of these functions do so I tried almost all of them, some of them helped a bit, but it's still not as near as with original xbox one controller.

Comment

Hello!

Please try to lower the deadzone for your sticks. Minimize the grey zone. Here it is:

Click image for larger version  Name:	2580cb3170.jpg Views:	1 Size:	23.8 KB ID:	219414

Comment

Working...
            X