Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using both Controller and Mouse simultaneously?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using both Controller and Mouse simultaneously?

I play Destiny 2; I do not believe that Destiny 2 allows for the two separate inputs to be working simultaneously. However, I was recently seeing some videos of individuals using the controller L stick for their movements while using a mouse to do the R stick aiming. Hence, they were able to gain Aim Assist on the mouse.

Is there a specific way I can set this up? How do I make it so I can use the DS4 for movement with the L Stick while use my mouse for the actual aiming/firing?

Hello!

Seems in your case you need to group a controller and mouse and remap both to the virtual controller.

In order to start, use PS4 Remote Play config embedded to our app. It has many settings for mouse already. However, you may need to tune your mouse a bit, because mouse-stick is not exactly the same as a mouse. Please visit this blog.

There is also another option: you can remap your controller to keyboard inputs, and so you will be using a mouse as a mouse while the controller will turn into "keyboard". It may be more convenient in some cases, but you won't get aim assist though, because it is typically on for controllers only.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
      Hello!

Seems in your case you need to group a controller and mouse and remap both to the virtual controller.

In order to start, use PS4 Remote Play config embedded to our app. It has many settings for mouse already. However, you may need to tune your mouse a bit, because mouse-stick is not exactly the same as a mouse. Please visit this blog.

There is also another option: you can remap your controller to keyboard inputs, and so you will be using a mouse as a mouse while the controller will turn into "keyboard". It may be more convenient in some cases, but you won't get aim assist though, because it is typically on for controllers only.
      So if I want to use the aim assist while on a mouse, how would I go about doing that? Because the game gives aim assist for controller inputs and not for MnK. However, I've seen some videos of players that are able to trick the game into granting the mouse aim assist because it is hidden as a controller input.

Comment

1. Group your controller and mouse. Follow this guide for more details.
        2. Use PS4 Remote Play config embedded in the app. If you do not see it, you can re-download it here. You may need to change the Shift 4 modifier to some controller button to be able to navigate with a mouse before you enter a game or use any other option from this guide.
        3. If something doesn't go well with your mouse, visit this blog post with tips about tuning a mouse-stick.

Comment

Hello,

Here steps on how you can do it - http://recordit.co/dpqoCMX3de. In this case, the game sees a virtual controller, you play with controller and mouse.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X