X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dealy with Controle Elite v2 Bluetooth

Hi Guys!!

First sorry for my english.

I need help for configure my new controle elite v2 , when i configure my controller Bluetooth activated configuration i use, dont work good have delay when i playing.

But when i use cable in controller work realy good, I don't understand why this is happening

Now i use free triall , but if i can configure this with Bluetooth i will buy the license.

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks

Hello,

What config do you use? Are paddles used in this config? What BT adapter do you use? Is it MS official or some other vendor? Did you try to plug the adapter into another USB port? Do you have a PC or laptop?

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

HI,

My Controller is Xbox Elite series 2

In this config, only change i made is in Paddles so that they press F1, F2, F3 AND F4

I dont use any adapter BT because my Mother Board have BT 5.0, my MB is z390 Designare

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your reply.

Have you tried to update BT driver? O guess it should be Intel PROSet/Wireless WiFi Software Version 21.80.0.3 for GigabyteZ390 DESIGNARE. As it seems that the problem in BT connection as controller performs great via cable.

Also, I would ask you do some testing via joy.cpl. It's a embedded Windows utility. Please type joy.cpl in Windows Search. First, try to check the delays with Remap turned OFF in reWASD. Then, apply the config and check if there is any delay with it.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hi thanks for you help,

Yes , i update my BT Driver but yet have problem.

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for your reply.

Does the reported problem reproduce with joy.cpl, out of the game, according to steps above?

May I ask you to check the driver details of your BT in the Device Manager - https://recordit.co/QEvYbLwJFX
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X