Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Virtual Issues in Fortnite

Couple issues.

1> On mouse, I have turned on the "Unmap" Option, however which playing in fornite when I move my mouse, I can see from the HUD that the game is still flicking between mouse and virtual controller. I don't get any conflict on any other buttons, just mouse movement which is emulating right stick movement.

2> In the game, If I move my mouse quickly, my turn speed is much slower than when I move slowly - like some kind of inverse acceleration. I have tried resetting the defaults in rewasd on Virtual controller and mouse curve, but I cannot find anything that changes this.. maybe it's related to the above issue in someway, I don't know.

Thanks

Hello,

1. Please, check if the Advanced Mapping feature is active (trial version is available for 3 days), as this feature required to emulate the virtual stick properly.

2. Mouse-stick doesn't work exactly the same as a mouse. It is a stick right now, not a mouse. To make a fast turn, you may need to move a mouse longer, not quickly.
    I would like to share this long blog post, please take a look it, it is pretty helpful.

Also, if you need a fast turn, starting from ver. 5.4 you may add the combo to turn fast on the mouse zone. Check the link regarding the zone shape - https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functi...-settings.html

You can also try some config from our community here. In-game settings are important. Please share your feelings after my links, and we will be happy to find the perfect settings.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X