Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activating in game not working.

Hello there,

I have bought a full version of reWASD, tryed to create my config for warzone, and either tried to download already created config from reWASD config list, and i can't seem to make them working in game or in joy.cpl.

Lets say i try to use someone else cfg. I imported it, applied it, and creator says to
    use (-) key to toggle between.

But nothing happens when i press (-), neither game reacts neither joy.cpl sees that im using "virtual controller" could any1 advise me please? Id really appreciate

Hello,

Let step by steps to be sure that devices are detected correctly:

1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.

2. Use Detection mode (an icon at the bottom right) to find the correct Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see a keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the context menu of an active device): https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html

3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it again. Use the joy.cpl utility for testing.

Also, I would like to share this long blog post, where describes details about how to use a KMB as the controller, it is pretty helpful.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you sir! It worked, it does work and recognise now ingame

Comment

reWASD gives you full control over your Xbox, DualShock, and Nintendo controllers. By combining different settings, you can assign several gamepad buttons to the keyboard, mouse movements to the stick directions, and mouse clicks to the left or right trigger. Do you have any other ideas on how to reassign the Xbox One controller or change the behavior of DualShock? Turn them into your perfect profile. I use this software because it has a user interface and fast support. It seems that even the service of the game diablo 2 https://www.yesgamers.com/diablo-2/classes-characters is not as fast as reWASD.
        Last edited by GerrandoT; 28.04.2022, 11:58.

Comment

Originally Posted by GerrandoT View Post
          reWASD gives you full control over your Xbox, DualShock, and Nintendo controllers.
          Excuse me, is there any question we can help you with?

Comment

Working...
          X