Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensitivity problem

Hello there,

I have managed to run a cfg in warzone, everything works wonderful and great, except the new "controller" sensitivity is completely out of mouse feel.

When mouse is moved very slow it's kinda ok, but when i try to move mouse quick, if feels like slow mo turn. it tries to do what i want and it doesn't happen so it's not responsive to actual mouse movement.
    And with "ADS" it even worse, when trying to scope and look around it's very slow. to quick shift to the side is impossible.

Any ideas how to match actual movement from the mouse to "virtual sticks" so it would react same as it would like playing with mouse or actually using controller?

Hello,

It's important to understand, that sticks do not work as mouse does. To turn the character from side to side quickly, you need to hold the stick for some time at the maximum point of deflection. Which, in case of mapping the stick to a physical mouse, is equal to slowly, but consistently, moving it in a certain direction.

If you need to quickly turn, please try to set the combo that permits it instead of move the mouse faster. Please check this guide where you see an example of a combo with a relative deflection that permits turning left (-100) or right (100) - https://help.rewasd.com/basic-functi...-settings.html

Also, I would like to share this blog post where all tips of hoe to tune the mouse as the stick are described. In-game settings are important. Please share your feelings after my links, and we will be happy to find the perfect settings.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X