Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prevent binding from activating upon switching slots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent binding from activating upon switching slots?

I have an Xbox One controller. X-button is mapped to Mouse middle button and when I switch to my other config slot with LB + Back + X, it's also outputting Mouse middle button.
    How can this be prevented?

Hello,

Perhaps it better to exclude the X control button from the shortcuts that change the slot as there is no option to temporary mute the mapping on the control. You may set 2 buttons in the shortcut to change slots or replace X to another control.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

TBH I think it's a bug: switching a slot should not also trigger any action while switching to the new slot at the same time. This is fine for Shifts, but switching slots is a more deliberate action and IMO it shouldn't activate anything. If say, I have my config for gameplay but then I want to switch to Steam overlay thus switch to another config, I don't want it automatically click or activate something. It should be like if I went into the app and changed configs manually. Or they at least should make this automatic activation an opt-in behavior. And perhaps tuck this advanced setting into a special "Advanced" settings page or something.
      Last edited by AniRayn; 17.05.2020, 15:37.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your reply.

I think you right. We take it into account and do fixing one of the next releases.

Thank you for cooperation and sorry for the inconvenience.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Oh, didn't realize you were on the dev team. I'm happy to provide feedback

Comment

Working...
          X