Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing with joy-con

Hello everyone,
    I downloaded and bought Rewasd for playing with my Nintendo joy-cons (red and blue).
    Very Usefull software, REWASD works very well for Assassin's creed, but i have some problems with gta5, just one joycon works while the other not.

Hello,

How joy-cons are connected, separate, or together via grip? Do both joy-cons seen in the system (please, open joy.cpl and check whether 2 parts are detected)?

What config do you use what mappings are set to the left and the right joy-cons? Do mappings work out the game (you may also check it via joy.cpl. Apply the config, type joy.cpl in windows search, and check whether mappings work).

Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

The joy are connected togheter via the grip.
      I've followed this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUuTvJoEs9c
      i've paired the joy and mapped for xbox 360.
      Now on Game Controller in the Control Pannel (joy.cpl) i have 2 controller detected: (wireless Gamepad and controller xbox360 for pc)
      one for joycon-L and the other for joycon-R. There isn't only 1 controller for both of them.
      I can assert that the joy are paired and connected togheter and I've made the group for paired. I don't know the problem..
      Thanks for Reply C:

Comment

Hey there!

Could you please share the config you use and have issues with?
        Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

In the meantime, I would like to ask you what you see there? Do you have only one "Gamepad" sub-configs or more? It should be the only one in your case.

Click image for larger version

Name:	49cb10dea3.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	219544

Comment

Working...
        X