No announcement yet.

Pulsation Feature (analog KB emulation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulsation Feature (analog KB emulation)

Hi,

I'm considering picking up ReWASD as I've come from console and just don't want to give up the analog movement. I've noticed mentioned in a few forum posts the 'pulsation' feature, to emulate analogue movement; Has this been added yet? I couldn't see any mention of it in the update release notes.
    Would it be possible to emulate something like the wootingone analog keyboard?
    My main interest in this is due to the fact I play Destiny 2, which only accepts M+KB, or controller, not a mix of inputs.

Cheer,
    Matt

Hello,

We haven't added the option to get analog stick behavior with WASD, for now, but we will definitely add pulsation feature one of the next releases.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

We haven't added the option to get analog stick behavior with WASD, for now, but we will definitely add pulsation feature one of the next releases.
      hs this been added, it has been talked about since middle of 2018, and in early 2019 it was stated to be added in "one of the next releases."

Comment

Hello!

Unfortunately, we haven't implemented this feature yet. After some tests in different games, we didn't find the behavior good enough for the release and will be working on this feature more.

Comment

It would be fun to play a STALKER series with this feature someday.

Comment

Will do our best!

Comment

Working...
            X