Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse not locking into place for ps4 remote play.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse not locking into place for ps4 remote play.

When I try to enable a remapping for play station remote play warzone, my mouse doesn't lock into place.
    My mouse locks into place when i use it on fortnite, but when it comes to other configs, Im not sure why it doesn't do it as well. Ive tried looking through the settings but im not sure where to find it

Hello,

I would ask you to follow these steps, if you don't mind, to be sure that devices are recognized correctly:

1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.

2. Use Detection mode (an icon at the bottom right) to find the correct Mouse. If you press the mouse button but see a keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the context menu of an active device): https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html If you see that devices are mixed up, please do re-initialization.

3. After you are sure about all the devices, please group Mouse and Keyboard and try to Apply your config and test it again.

4. Check that the Advanced Mapping feature is active (License tab - > Advanced Mappings). The feature has 4 days trial period so please turn it ON.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X