I do not know what else to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not know what else to do

I've tried to change all the settings I found in the game and in reWASD and I can't improve the movement when pixel by pixel.

When REMAP:

Free Image Hosting for large GIF upload. Simple minimalistic interface with no ads. Lossless image upload with no compression. No signup required.

When Mouse:

Free Image Hosting for large GIF upload. Simple minimalistic interface with no ads. Lossless image upload with no compression. No signup required.

My settings in game: (and mouse g502 Hero DPI 800 / 1000 hz)

Click image for larger version

Name:	configps4-4.png
Views:	585
Size:	506.6 KB
ID:	219635

Hi there.

I'm not a big Fortnite gamer, but besides the reWASD settings, there are many in-game settings that change a lot, like everything related to right stick aiming, camera view for your case. I would recommend checking one of our customer's video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIPomHN9lzQ&t=43s. I quite like his settings (reWASD and in-game ones).

Also, there are 2 configs files with different setups that you could try in the game.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Aumenta o DPI do teu mouse e diminui a sensibilidade X/Y no mapeamento do analógico direito no rewasd.

Comment

Originally Posted by ul1sses View Post
        Aumenta o DPI do teu mouse e diminui a sensibilidade X/Y no mapeamento do analógico direito no rewasd.
        In game posso usar a mesma config? Qual opção eu mudo do virtual stick?

Comment

Working...
        X