Razer Deathadder will not unbind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Razer Deathadder will not unbind

I made a config for modern warfare to make my PC think Im using a controller when Im using a mouse and keyboard. Really enjoying it. Hit remap, launch call of duty, everything works great.

Then I bought a new mouse and I can not get it to unmap when remap is on. Its a razer deathadder elite.

When I hit remap all the razer keyboard maps work but the mouse will not unmap for some reason.

Everything worked great with the logitech mouse but the razer mouse is being a pain.

Any suggestions on why this mouse will not unmap?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mou.jpg
Views:	579
Size:	19.6 KB
ID:	219721

Hello,
    Please, unfold the devices group and take the screenshot. How do you connect the mouse, Bluetooth, or via USB? How many devices were detected when you plug the mouse? It possible, that the device initialization is not completed correctly. Please follow these steps:

1. Ungroup the Keyboard and Mouse, so all the devices are shown separately in the bottom left corner of the main window.

2. Use Detection mode to find the mouse. If you press the mouse button but see the keyboard in reWASD, then you will need to re-initialize it (from the context menu of an active device): https://help.rewasd.com/interface/device-detection.html. When the mouse is detected but there are also devices related to the mouse, add them to the blacklist.

3. Apply the remote play config (or the one that is being used to play) only for mouse and check if you see the cursor while mouse moving.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ok so I click on the mouse button but see a keyboard. How do I go about fixing that?

Comment

Hello,

Do- re-initialization - https://prnt.sc/sqrt5a. Select the incorrect - > right mouse click - > Re-initialization. Pick the mouse then.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I cant get that menu to pop up? Are you just right clicking on the mouse icon? Because that isnt working for me.

Comment

Right clicking on the mouse icon does nothing for me. Nothing pops up.

Comment

Hello,

Right mouse click in the mouse, like this - https://recordit.co/76UWuiProW. Please, turn remap off as well.
              Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I dont get the re-initialization option.
                Attached Files

Comment

I get the re-initialization option when I try to do it with my keyboard. But with my mouse I don't. I'm stomped.

Comment

Hello,

Ok, you may try this. Open the C:\ProgramData\Disc-Soft\reWASD and remove all binv2 files. Then open the reWASD and run detection mode to pick correct mouse device, Initialize as the mouse, Same steps with the keyboard.
                    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Perfect everything works great now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X