Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Elite Controller

Hello

I found REWASD because i really wanted to play the original Kotor (knights of the old republic) but it doesn't have controller support i remapped the buttons to my xbox elite controller but as soon as i click apply and the remap is on my mouse drifts to the right and "S" input is being repeatedly pressed. I know my controller is fine and my keyboard as well so what could be causing this?

Hello,

As I understand the mouse movements mapped to the controller's stick. Please, try to lessen a dead zone a bit, like this - http://recordit.co/WfDE2olJVh. Please, also check that there are no mappings on stick zones.

If the problem persists, please send us the config that you have a problem with. Please, open Preferences - Mydata - Config - select the required config directory and attache the *.rewsd file.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Hello

Yes the right stick is mapped to mouse movement to control the in game camera and the left stick is mapped to WASD for movement
      I checked everything and it is still doing it so I attached the file

Attached Files

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your config. Indeed, the problem was reproduced. I modified the config, so the problem is not reproduced anymore. You may find the config as an attachment.
        Attached Files
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X