Repeat Combo w/ Button Held

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeat Combo w/ Button Held

Hello all. I am trying to figure out how to make my combo repeat while hold the button down. If anyone can explain how this is done, I would appreciate it. I understand I can do iterations, but I am not looking for that. I am more looking for, if single tap perform combo once, and if I hold the button, it repeats untill I release the button.

Thanks

Hello,

Use "execute at once" mode with turbo. The steps are the same but also check the "Turbo" option. Here is the link of both ways - https://recordit.co/ijxFSLA1R7. Note, RapidFiRapidFire option is required for turbo.

So, the combo triggers if you tab the button once or triggers repeatedly if you press\hold.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Thank you again Star Lord for responding. I was using that, but couldn't get it to work. I figured it out now though. I used the rapid fire, but what I was missing was a delay at the end of my combo to when my move finished to restart the combo in the correct time.

I am so glad I found this awesome tool, and the support on the forums is top notch! A++
      Attached Files

Comment

Yay :satisfied:

Welcome to our community!

Comment

Working...
        X