rewasd doesnt detect logitech g13 gameboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewasd doesnt detect logitech g13 gameboard

Hi all. Title is pretty self explanatory. I can't get the app to find my g13. Tried the detection button but no dice. Anyone have any tricks I can try to get it to find this device? Also, I ordered an azeron, so I won't have the g13 much longer....anyone have luck getting rewasd to work with the azeron? TIA for any help

Hello,

reWASD doesn't support mixed devices. We didn't test this device, so I think it will be detected as the keyboard only without a joystick. More controller support is coming, we are trying to add them with each release, but many controllers require additional research.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I do have it setup so the joystick is just wasd, but it doesn't show up at all. Guess it just won't work

Comment

Yep, it seems nothing at the moment.

We are adding new devices to reWASD pretty often, so we will add it to our to-do list too

Comment

Hello! We have released reWASD 5.5 that supports g13 gameboard. Would be happy if you check it and let us know how you like it :satisfied:

Please note that all the mappings should be set for Logitech_LGVirHid virtual device in this case.

Comment

Hello,

We have added Azeron keypad support (tutorial link). So, if you have one (you mentioned that it has been ordered), we would be grateful of your feedback.

Thank you in advance.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X