switching control schemes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching control schemes

Hi, my objective it to switch between the left stick on my controll to be an analogue left stick or wasd(on keyboard) on the fly with a button combo. I can change it manually but an instant way would be preferable. I also would rather use a button combo as I don't want to lose a button from my controller to be the switch (I have limited buttons). Is this possible, and if so, which add-ons do i need to use. If so, is there a tutorial?

Hello,
    Thank you for your question.

Regarding your request to use shortcuts (several buttons at once) try to use Slot feature. It's a feature that permits applying up to 4 configs simultaneously and switchesFYU between then with shortcuts that your set - https://streamable.com/9vjuzh. As you see switching slots the keyboard\controllers inputs are switched too. Slots is separate feature that is required to be active (3 days available as a trial).

FYI, there is also the Shift mode option. It permits creating different layout and switches with a set shift modifier. Let say, the main layout is a keyboard and the shift is a controller. Using shift modifier (press\hold or toggle) you change the layout. More details about the feature are here. It's less relevant to your request, just to know.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Ahh excellent, thank you, the slot feature is perfect

Comment

Hello,

You're welcome.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X