Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Recoil with controller mapped to mouse

Hi there,
    I was able to map my controller to my mouse but im unable to adjust the stick deflection in the key combo to work as intended. The game im playing is COD.

when pressing the left click the stick deflection works as intended , but when i ADS with right click the stick deflection does not work . Any ideas?

Hello,

As I understand the mouse acts like a right stick. Do you use mouse\keyboard as controller or mouse +gamepad?

What combo dod you set? To compensate for the blowback you need to use to use relative stick deflection in a combo. Here some details regarding your request - https://help.rewasd.com/faq/usecases.html#20.

Note, that to adjust the aiming sensitivity you need to use shift #2 (stick deflection, sensitivity, curve response are settings that need to use for adjustments). I would recommend checking this blog describing all tips on how to set the stick on a mouse.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I use mouse/ keyboard - I've set it as relative stick deflection when testing and its the same result. If i press the button mapped to R2 to shoot without ADS it works as intended and deflects. but once i ADS it does not deflect anymore

Comment

Hey there! Could you please share the config so we could re-check it from our side?

Your configs are stored here: C:\Users\Public\Documents\reWASD\Profiles
        I need the correspondent *.rewasd file.

Comment

Here you are!
          Attached Files

Comment

I figured it out, when i held right click . it would shift into a different mouse setting.

Thank you for the assistance!

Comment

Exactly! Great to know that you have find the solution

Comment

Working...
              X