Receiving error -532462766 after trying fresh install of v5.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receiving error -532462766 after trying fresh install of v5.4

Greetings, I just recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU and did a fresh install of Windows 10. After getting everything up and running, I tried reinstalling Rewasd on my new system after revoking my previous license from my old motherboard and am now receiving this error every time I run the installer. Any tips?

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

As I understand you can't run setup to install the software.

The -532462766 is 0xE0434352 error code (HEX).

1. Please, specify what' your Windows OS. Press Win+R, type 'winver', press Enter, and screenshot that window to me.

2. Any running antiviruses including Defender? Please try to disable them all including the running processes in the Task Manager and try to run the setup.

3. What NET framework version is installed in your P?

I would also ask you to follow this link for troubleshooting - https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-solve...on-0xe0434352/

If the problem persists, please send us your msinfo32 file - http://recordit.co/hRk85POAa. Also check the event viewer (Win +R - > eventvwr.msc - > Windows Log - > Application) for any error codes related to reWASD processes.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Greetings,

I ended up resetting my PC again and the problem persists no more. I suspect that it was a registry error, because Rewasd wasn't the only program giving me issues.

Anyways, the program is working fine now.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Comment

Hello,
        Thank you for your feedback. If it's possible, please specify what other programs were giving the same error code?
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Greetings,

I was having issues installing any MSI software (Dragon Center, Mystic Light, etc) and Rewasd prior to resetting my PC.

Comment

Hello,
            Thank you for your feedback!
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X