i have issues with mouse movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have issues with mouse movement

i have problem when i turn ON REMAP the mouse start move auto even inside the game i cannot stop the player from moving until i turn Remap OFF like in the video

Hello,

Please, make the right stick dead zone bigger, like this - https://recordit.co/CPd14OCx6c. It should help.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

hi thanks for reply i copied your video and i changed Zone shape from Elliptic to Radial and it helps a lot
      but i Still have problem for example the bottom A it mapped to space (jump) but when i press it it do to function on the same time
      and now i start to have problem with driver i never had it before i cannot connect any more

Comment

Hello,

Do you use the Xbox controller connected wirelessly? Do I understand right, that remap space button and A controller button fires at the same time, like gives multi-input?
        According to the video, there are no devices connected. As for Bt drivers check the device status (right mouse click - > Properties)and try to update bt drivers in the Driver tab. I don't think that reWASD caused the BT drivers issue.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X