X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with rewasd

Hello
    i need help with rewasd for fortnite
    when i build in fortnite and hold a button For building stairs then press another button to build wall and then unhold wall build but my finger still Holding strair build button it stop working ? i need to unhold and press it again to work Why is that happening help pls ?

Hello!

I'm not sure how you have set the combo. As far as I remember, you need to press B button once to go to the Build mode and press B again in order to leave it. So, B should be set to Start and Release presses of the button:

Click image for larger version

Name:	343e9cdf0a.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	220092

Also, I would like to share the pretty good configuration for building combos we have:

You can map a key on Start press (the mapping will reproduce at the moment when the button is pressed), Single press (it's a regular mapping that reproduces after the button and pressed and until the button is released), and Release press (this mapping reproduces after you release the key)

In the case of building in Fortnite we have come up with an idea to map:
    B to Start press
    LB/RB/LT/RT to Single press WITH Turbo
    B to Release press

What happens in game: after you press the key, you go to build mode because of B on Start Press, then LB/RB/LT/RT is Toggled to build continuously, and when you release the button B reproduces to get you out of build mode.

This is how it will look in reWASD: https://recordit.co/NJw1FdEKDJ

You can change the Turbo pause to an amount that is comfortable to build.

Comment

Working...
    X