Apex picking up both inputs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apex picking up both inputs

I mapped a virtual controller to my mouse and kb, however when I play apex it picks up both the controller and kb bindings. I have unmapped each button on yet this still happens. I also imported configs from community and this has not solved the problem. Please explain how I can fix this.

Hello,

1. First of all, please check if the Advanced mapping feature is active (it has 3 free 3 days to use if you're trialing the software). Open License icon - > Advanced Mapping, activate if the feature hasn't been activated yet.

2. Make sure that devices initialization was processed correctly and fix it if devices were mixed up (here is detailed online tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYqdj_aQuM&t=1s)

3. Create devices group then and check whether the setup is working out of the game as an online tutorial is showed. You may use embedded joy.cpl utility.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have a paid license, but there is no option to activate advanced mapping. I bought the full package a few days ago.

Comment

There is also no option to reinitilise devices

Comment

Hey there! The option should be available when both mouse and keyboard are not in a group.

Please show me your group, like here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	cb2245abf0.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	220134

Comment

Group is there, but no option to initialse
            Also no option to activate advanced mapping yet full package was bought

Comment

Group is there, but no option to initialse
              Yep, the devices should be outside the group. Please show me the same screenshot, it may help to understand whether it is a problem or not.

Also no option to activate advanced mapping yet full package was bought
              Then it is OK, it is already activated.

Comment

Great came right thank you. Appreciate the help.

Comment

Yay! Have a good gaming experience

Comment

Working...
                  X