Having Some Trouble With No Controller PS4 Remote Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Some Trouble With No Controller PS4 Remote Play

After hitting apply with the profile, it acts like it turns on and locks my mouse and what not, but does not show up in joy.cpl, or work in the Remote Play app. What am I doing wrong?

Hello,

What do you see in joy.cpl after the config is applied? May I ask you to take the screenshot? Do you have other installed mappers like SCPToolkit or DS4Windows, etc?
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by Star-Lord View Post
      Hello,

What do you see in joy.cpl after the config is applied? May I ask you to take the screenshot? Do you have other installed mappers like SCPToolkit or DS4Windows, etc?
      I actually do have SCPToolkit installed. I don't see anything in joy.cpl. Sorry for taking so long to respond.

Comment

Hello,

No problem. Please try to remove the SCPToolkit from your PC completely. This is the official removal guide. Then, try to reproduce the problem again.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I have fully uninstalled SCPToolkit, but still it does not work. And now, whenever I apply, my left click and right click seem to disable, which has never happened before now.Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	358
Size:	454.7 KB
ID:	220276

Comment

Hello,

1. Please, take the screenshot of the devices group (the windows should look like this https://prnt.sc/td6y9t). Please make sure that devices were initialized correctly (mouse as the mouse, keyboard as a keyboard). In case re-initialization is required, this is the manual how to fix it -

2. Open Device Manager -> View tab - > Show hidden device. Apply the config, back to the device manager and look for created controller there. There will be lots of categories, but it must be somewhere. When you found please check the driver stack. I made a video on how you can check it properly - https://streamable.com/iqg02i.
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Alright. My advanced mapping trial ended a couple days ago, so that solves the clicking problems. But, that also means I'm gonna give up on this. I will return with an actual subscription at some point, as I have used Daemon tools in the past. Thanks for the help you've given me.

Comment

Hello,
                Thank you for your feedback.

The Advanced Mapping feature is required for remote play config (mouse movements have to be unmapped). I can extend your advanced mapping feature for a couple of days more to sort the problem out.

Would you like to?
                Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
                X