Community config categories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Community config categories

Hi, I just bought the program yesterday, and I created a game config I wanted to share in the community, but for some reason the config always ends up in the "xbox 360" category instead of the category of the respective game. I see that there are other configs in that games category, so I must be doing something wrong. Help would be appreciated.

Hello,

Can you post the link of shared config in the community? What game this config for? We check and sort config very carefully, so it could be some delay.

Share the link to fix the issue.

Thank you in advance.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Download Vampire The Masquerade – Bloodlines Xbox controls to remap gamepad on PC. Vampire The Masquerade – Bloodlines key bindings are the custom config to map controller to keyboard.

As you can see, I tried making the title same as the game's title, but it still ends up in xbox 360 and can't be found by searching for the game.

Comment

Hey there!

Thanks for sharing the config, looks amazing. It was linked to the game, sorry for the delay.

Comment

Originally Posted by reWASDer View Post
          Hey there!

Thanks for sharing the config, looks amazing. It was linked to the game, sorry for the delay.
          Thank you

Comment

Hello,

You're welcome
            Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
            X